Marine Replenishing Peptide Masque - 150ml
Bursting with moisture, this Ultra Rich Gel glides onto the skin, the luxurious texture beautifully calming and replenishing as the skin devours active ingredients extracted from seeds of the Andean Mountains, rich in galacto-manno-oligosaccharides.
There is more, derived from Wild Pansy, stimulating synthesis of aquaporins, proteins in cell membranes, boosting hyaluronic acid and epidermal lipids, increasing moisture retention, with the bonus of bio-polymers from Red Algae, lifting and firming. This is anti-ageing excellence.
INTER-PENETRATING BIOPOLYMER (KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT):
- Visible lifting, firming, elastisizing
CAESALPINIA SPINOSA OLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM:
- A hydrocolloidal three-dimensional matrix of galactomannans that releases galacto-manno-oligosaccharides into the stratum corneum in a sequential way, in order to regulate the final effect of combined moisturizing
- The natural hydrating molecules, galactomannans, are extracted from the seed endosperm of the Caesalpinia spinosa, rich in these compounds and very resistant to the extreme dryness conditions of the Andean Mountains
- Provides immediate, cumulative and long lasting moisturisation
- Desquamation regulation and cellular cohesion restoration improve skin appearance – Smoother, finer, more elastisized and flexible.
WILD PANSY (HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOUR EXTRACT):
- Rich in oligosaccharides from wild pansies
- Regulator of epidermal hydration
- Combats skin drying by improving water circulation from the dermis to epidermis via irrigation channels in the lipid layer of cell membranes.
- Increases water binding capacity by the renewal of epidermal hyaluronic acid
- Maintains ideal equilibrium, with an intense moisturizing effect where skin needs it
- Preserves skin suppleness and elasticity, minimising the appearance of wrinkles
JAPANESE LILYTURF (OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT):
- Rich in fructosans purified from the tubers of the Japanese Lilyturf. This plant resists droughts by the presence of mucilages that trap water
- Reinforces cohesion of the epidermal layers
- Restructures barrier function limiting excess loss of water from the stratum corneum.
- Genuine biological humectant, increases levels of NMFs (Natural Moisturising Factors)
Combine with other RégimA products
Not to be used in combination with any other product range