Active Facial Oil - 100ml
The RégimA SpaZone experience would be incomplete without the perfect therapeutic massage, so be enveloped in exotic oils. Leading the super oils is Camellia, from the Japanese Goto Islands, a most treasured secret of the Geishas, renowned for centuries for restorative and rejuvenating effects.
Rich in Omega 3, 6, 9, Vits A, B, D, this precious commodity has the identical molecular weight as skin, ensuring rapid absorption. Adding to therapeutic action are Rosehip, Blackcurrant, Argan Oil, and more, topically providing powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, healing, helping improve skins prone to rosacea, eczema and psoriasis, whilst improving the appearance of premature ageing skin, visibly softening dry skin and wrinkles.
CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL:
- Anti-Ageing, powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Outstanding moisture retaining ability
- Unique oil that penetrates in deep layers of the skin leaving it smooth and supple.
- Non-drying, non-clogging oil very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids.
- Contains Vits A, B and E and minerals.
- Contains Squalene, an important component of the skin’s natural emollient system. Lack of Squalene can result in dry and prematurely aged, wrinkled and sagging skin.
- Smooths, soothes and calms sensitive, easily irritated skins.
- Provides natural blocking of ultra violet rays.
- Restores harmony.
BIOTECHNOLOGY VEGETAL EXTRACT (OCTYLDODECYL ESTER OF L-PCA):
- An amphiphilic (this means a combined molecule – hydrophilic loving water and lipophilic loving fat – so has an affinity with oil and water) molecule with a bi-lipidic structure closely resembling skin ceramides.
- Aims to preserve skin integrity
- Protects and strengthens the cell cohesion by:
- Activation of cell differentiation
- Stimulation of epidermal lipid synthesis
- Strenghtening of the intercellular cement
HAZELNUT SEED OIL (CORYLUS AVELLANA):
- Softening, regenerating and restructuring properties. It is used for its power of diffusion and penetrates the epidermis very easily and rapidly without leaving the skin with a greasy feeling.
- Contains high percentage of essential fatty acids, linoleic acid.
- Has been found to be effective in tightening the skin, thereby acting as a superb toner
ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL (ROSEHIP):
- Powerful Antioxidant – Vitamins A, B, C (high potency), D – Protecting from internal and external stresses
- Diuretic, reducing excess fluid in the tissues
- Protects against external and internal stresses – Penetrating ingredients provide powerful antioxidant action
BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL (RIBES NIGRUM SEED):
- Topically, micromolecular ingredients penetrate and act rapidly within the tissues. Topically is one of the best ways that the body can benefit from the nutrients within blackcurrant oil, which include high concentrations of Vit C.
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Action – Rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and iron.
- Healing, helps psoriasis, eczema, preventing itchiness, dryness and retards excess skin shedding.
- Due to the essential fatty acids helps retain moisture, improving dry skins.
- Acne and congested skins – The oil has the capability of diluting accumulated fat within the pores, reducing blackheads, pimples and reducing acne associated inflammatory responses.
ARGAN OIL (ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL):
- Contains rare plant sterols not found in other oils. Phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other oils with a comparable phytosterol composition and importantly reduce inflammation.
- Known to be beneficial for acne, psoriasis and eczema
APRICOT KERNEL OIL (PRUNUS ARMENIACA):
• Has a lipid content similar to that of skin. When the skin’s lipid content becomes too low, dry, irritated skin results so topical application of apricot oil helps soothe and repair rough, damaged skins. The oil’s fine texture allows more rapid skin penetration, which promotes relief of itchy and irritated skins